Singha

Why Always Ste

Weren't Singha one of the sponsors for The Rags?

Manchester City agree Singha water partnership

city1-605x301.jpg

Manchester City have announced a multi-year drinking and mineral water partnership with Singha, for Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar.

The partnership will focus on community outreach and youth-related programmes. Alongside a package of IP, digital and hospitality rights, Singha will work with Manchester City to create coaching events and clinics across the partnership territories.

Omar Berrada, commercial director of City Football Marketing, which brokers Manchester City FC’s commercial partnerships, said: “We continue to be impressed by the depth and breadth of support for Manchester City in South East Asia. This is why we are so pleased that we will be partnering with Singha in three key territories.

Bhurit Bhirombhakdi, MD of Singha Corporation Co, added: “Manchester City are one of the strongest clubs today, winning the Barclays Premier League twice in the last four years. Additionally, this exciting deal will provide a key platform for Singha to strengthen our brand in the South East Asia region through the world’s fastest growing football team.”

Hopefully we'll have more Singha than the Fosters piss on the concourse :D

Rags,Chelsea and Leicester.......dunno if any more.
Still with these clubs,I think.
Just checked and yes,still with them,but it's beer,pay the Rags $3.2m per year apparently.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they were one of the Thai sponsors that Thaksin brought in, who jumped ship after he left.

I only ever drink it when I have a Thai meal (not very often) but it's nice enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.