single bluemooners

Lucky Toma said:
Evening ladies. My name is Dr Love and I would like to wine and dine you until I have your trust. Ultimately I plan to harvest your organs for a moderate profit and take photographs afterwards which I will send to every member of your family.

I guess the biggest attribute I have is my honesty.

Oh and I have an extensive collection of All Creatures Great and Small VHS tapes which I watch nightly with mother.

Call me. x

Can I call you Steve?

Barcon said:
Lucky Toma said:
Evening ladies. My name is Dr Love and I would like to wine and dine you until I have your trust. Ultimately I plan to harvest your organs for a moderate profit and take photographs afterwards which I will send to every member of your family.

I guess the biggest attribute I have is my honesty.

Oh and I have an extensive collection of All Creatures Great and Small VHS tapes which I watch nightly with mother.

Call me. x

Can I call you Steve?

Hahaha only if you want your organs harvested. :)

Freestyler said:
My Names Danny,

I'm brilliant with my 'balls'.

that is all.

hi my name.is danny also, I'm a busty blonde.
id like to take you out, see what happens, maybe get married.....hey if we do get married, at least neither of us would have to worry about changing our name :)
x

Hello my name is Obaloluwa and am form Nigeria... I have a sick grandmother and I wish to be delighted in meet pleasing English lady with own house and bank account, into whom I can make a deposit.

Three toed mango peeler searching for wicked lesbian infielder. Like screaming and marking territory with urine? Let's make banana enchiladas together in my bathtub. You bring the salsa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.