Single goal scorers in the PL

I remember him scoring 2 or 3 against Leeds.

Game I remember was 4 nil against the champions Leeds. Sticks in my memory as it remember sing your not champions any more. Think he may have scored the year before but obviously won't count as it was 1st division then

Dunno, waste of money anyway. Benjani on the other hand, worth every fucking penny for that one goal.

Ha. 1995-2005 we might as well have been called Waste of Money FC. Worst period had to be 97/98 when we had about 50 so called first teamers on the books. When Joe Royle arrived he kept finding them down the back of the sofa or mouldering under the stairs.

Ha. 1995-2005 we might as well have been called Waste of Money FC. Worst period had to be 97/98 when we had about 50 so called first teamers on the books. When Joe Royle arrived he kept finding them down the back of the sofa or mouldering under the stairs.
If we hadn't signed so many shit players we might have been able to stop having to replace them without being able to shift the incumbent fuckers :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.