this

Markt85 said:
Of corse there is !

Wear what you want, eat what you want, go where you want

no one moaning at you

pub whenever you want

loads of footie to watch

you singlies dont realise how good you have it
The lad talks sense. I love my life now as a happily married man, don't get me wrong, but I do catch myself sometimes remembering my time as a singleton rather fondly. On the weekends I didn't have the kids I would drop them at their ma's, then it was all about me until the Monday morning. Stay in on a Friday, used to decorate my house on a Saturday morning bit by bit, then if City were on i'd meet my mate and sit getting pissed all afternoon watching that. Lie-in on a Sunday, tea cooked for me by my ma and a very easy lifestyle indeed. That feeling of 'I can do what the fuck I want the next 48 hours' from a Friday evening was very fine. That was then though, and this is now. Depends who you're with too as the relationship leading up to that 6 months of freedom was fucking dog shit towards the end, whereas now I never want to be without my wife ever.

Markt85 said:
Of corse there is !

Wear what you want, eat what you want, go where you want

no one moaning at you

pub whenever you want

loads of footie to watch

you singlies dont realise how good you have it

You've pretty much just summed up my life right there

But I also having an amazing Mrs who is more than happy for me to do the above :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.