Sir Lenny Henry

Seems amazing that it is 40 years since his appearance on Oportunity Knocks. When you look at the range of his career from his impressions to his acting and Radio shows as well as his charity work his knighthhood Is well deserved.

Doesn't really matter how unfunny most of us think he is when his knighthood is for services to charity.

I thought he was funny in that Chef thing. His stand up is excruciatingly unfunny. The last time I saw it he was trying too hard to be Eddie Murphy/Richard Pryor.

As for his charity work........well it doesn't really bother me either way.

If his Knighthood makes him feel like he's full of lemonade, then crack on. There will be plenty of bent council officials, and fraudulent businessmen, and arms dealers getting them as well.

Merited for his charity work. Not his comedy though.

It's a good job because he wouldn't be in the public eye at all if it wasn't for red nose day. Totally unfunny. I'm sure they are plenty of people not in the public eye who would be deserving but we live in an Hello! age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.