Sir Matt Busby.....

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
Ok I'm going to throw this out there for all the Hughes outers.... Also this may be for the Hughes Inners too.
Uniteds greatest manager, they sing his name and you never hear a bad word, correct? An ex Blue!!! So why all the hatred for Hughes due to him being an Ex Rag? It makes us look sad, we should get behind him. What would piss the rags off more:
a) Hughes gets forced out and becomes an even greater legend or
b) Hughes is given the chance and possible becomes a legend manager at City meaning he would be hated forever by the rags!
For me b is the better prospect, could you imagine there faces as Hughes collected a winners medal as City manager. It would be pricesless. There not bitter about an ex Blue he's there god, they have a statue of an ex blue outside there stadium.. I'm proud we produced such a man but id be more proud if Hughes pissed them off by winning something with us.

not my fault! said:
Ok I'm going to throw this out there for all the Hughes outers.... Also this may be for the Hughes Inners too.
Uniteds greatest manager, they sing his name and you never hear a bad word, correct? An ex Blue!!! So why all the hatred for Hughes due to him being an Ex Rag? It makes us look sad, we should get behind him. What would piss the rags off more:
b) Hughes is given the chance and possible becomes a legend manager at City meaning he would be hated forever by the rags!
For me b is the better prospect, could you imagine there faces as Hughes collected a winners medal as City manager. It would be pricesless. There not bitter about an ex Blue he's there god, they have a statue of an ex blue outside there stadium.. I'm proud we produced such a man but id be more proud if Hughes pissed them off by winning something with us.

I don't think there are many amongst the Hughes outers whose reason for having that opinion is because he is an ex-rag.

Well, he put United on the map. Was their most successful manager before Ferguson. I believe that if Hughes achieved anywhere near that level of success 99% of blues wouldn't hold a grudge againstt him being a former red.

But while he's in the job and we have no success, it will always be on the periphery.

not my fault! said:

For the 600 millionth time, We don't want Hughes Out because he once played for the rags. He rag history is hardly ever mentioned by those of us that don't rate him, but is brought up ad nauseum by his supporters. Wonder why that is?

Mark Hughes is a tidy , well dressed guy , who always gave his very best as a player , and likes his players to do the same now ....... there's every chance that he will turn this club around in time.

But what he mustn't do is alienate some of the very people that he's gonna have to rely on ..... the players ........ but i believe that he DOES have the determination to improve as a manager , however he has to help himself , and he'll probably be the first to admit that there have been times this season when he might have done better.

It's a big test for him next season , he'll sink or swim ...... he's not likely to get a chance like this again.

Matt Busby , for his part , is a legend .... a guy who finally won the rags the European Cup.

But Fergie , love him or hate him , is their greatest manager ...... no doubt whatsoever about that!

bluemanc said:
The City manager outers wouldn't have a clue what you are talking about.
Even now when it's official the guys here next season they are still flogging the dead horse for all they are worth.

Sorry I missed the official statement on mcfc.co.uk released by the board and/ or ADUG confirming the official line...please point me in it's direction. Thank you.

I couldn't give a flying pig's arse who Hughes used to play for. I want him out because I think he's shit and I believe we can do a lot better. But thanks for assuming the reasoning behind my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.