Sir Matt Busby.....

bluemanc, the chairman might well have told him his job is safe,but do the rest of ADUG agree remember Ramos at the Spuds? he was told several times he was safe, personally i think the decision has already been made and it's goodbye Hughes

ADUG are waiting for the end of the season to prevent a repeat of the Middlesbrough game last year. End of season all managers are up for grabs without a club whinging about being destabilised mid season by losing their manager. As we need good relations with all big clubs to facilitate transfer discussions we would shoot ourselves in the foot by not approaching them professionally about their managers. Goes without saying that our next manager is currently with a big club.

Bossman Blue said:
ADUG are waiting for the end of the season to prevent a repeat of the Middlesbrough game last year. End of season all managers are up for grabs without a club whinging about being destabilised mid season by losing their manager. As we need good relations with all big clubs to facilitate transfer discussions we would shoot ourselves in the foot by not approaching them professionally about their managers. Goes without saying that our next manager is currently with a big club.

is this your opinion or something your heard?

Opinion but it sounds like a logical way to go about things or do you think he will be here at the end of May?

Bossman Blue said:
Opinion but it sounds like a logical way to go about things or do you think he will be here at the end of May?

in all honesty I've not got a clue

but I'd like it resolving on way or another by the end of May if possible

I really think that if he is still here a week after the end of the season then he will still be here in August and probably to at least December then. God forbid.

To mention Clueless in the same company as Sir Matt is obsene, and the reason is there could be some connection with managing a former enemy does not hold much sway,

Busby was a manager who brought Citys brand of football to old tradgic, and due to betrayal at the end, will not have any refference to "Them" on his grave stone.

Clueless who will never make a decent manager while he has a whole in his ar*e, brought nothing except his cluless usless self over to us.

not my fault! said:
So why all the hatred for Hughes due to him being an Ex Rag? It makes us look sad, we should get behind him. What would piss the rags off more:

Your obviously another one so obsessed by the rags that you can't think of another reason why people don't think Hughes is the man for the job.

But seeing as your main motivation for keeping Hughes on is what will piss the rags off most, where does this rank on your scale.

C) Hughes stays and we continue to underperform while he is in the job.

I think the argument about tactical ineptitude on Hughes's part is a bit of a red herring. Where exactly is the tactical expertise of Sir Haggis. The tactical nous has hardly had to be called upon. They invariably get a helping hand or leg from the likes of Riley and his cohorts. When and where was Fergie's magic when the Bindippers were pasting them at OT. Teams like the Arse, Chelsea and the Rags have quality in the team to start with. Occasionally it fails to click because the strengths are eliminated by dour defensive displays by teams who would be overrun if they opened the attacking door ever so slightly.

And the two managers often mentioned on these pages as having some special managerial charm and magic, Busby and Mercer, would simply say "Go out and play". Tactics are for inferior teams who are chasing a game before they've tied on their boots.

Get some bloody good players to start and have a bench heaving with a bit of flair and talent. Bugger the tactics!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.