Site issues?

Same problem for me, redirected to the " cannot display this web site " page when ever I access the forums, managed to stay on this page by pressing the red stop cross.
I'm using internet explorer 7 will all updates, Ive removed and reinstalled but same results.
So come on Ric, get out your bed and get this sorted please.

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. Not entirely sure what is causing it though. As someone else said, the site is fine on Firefox but not on IE. Once the hangover subsides I'll try to get it sorted. Apologies for any inconvenience caused

I was getting this shit about a month or so ago..........I thought it was omething to do with IE7 that I had just downloaded. The good thing to come out of it was switching over to Firefox, as I`ve not looked back.

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. Not entirely sure what is causing it though. As someone else said, the site is fine on Firefox but not on IE. Once the hangover subsides I'll try to get it sorted. Apologies for any inconvenience caused
Problems with the site ? Keeps going off for me

It’s done it twice today, nothing since, probably at my end
Start with the usual 'clear browsing history for all time, close browser and reopen', usually does the job.

I'm impressed you searched for an existing thread and doubly impressed you found one that's 14 years old(to the day at that) :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.