Sitting at away games

mcfc22 said:
When was the last time anyone sat at an away match?

Hate sitting

seems daft to me to pay 40 quid or whatever for a seat and not sit on it.

clubs are conning fans, by charging top price for a seat, that many dont get a chance to sit on, due to people standing.

me personally, i feel a bit tight standing up in front of someone who struggles to stand, or struggles to see.

also for those with kids, it must be a waste of time at some games.

understand why you like standing, but terraces have gone forever.

Good question, at city nearly every away fan sits down (except european games) but when city are away i never see us sit down,
I remember last year or year before wigan away (when we were 3-0 down after about 10secs) we had all that stand behind the goal and half the stand was standing up and the other half was sat down, which led to one of my mates starting off the chant

" £35 and your sat down, £35 and your sat down" funny as fuck

Chelsea sat at City, Hull sat (they sit at every away game)

Who else sat?

i try and stand every away game, if people in front sit down, i alway ask whoever is behind me if they mind me standing, you get a far better atmosphere when everybody is stood up, chelsea i was sat down, we will probs be sat down at spuds, united everyone will be stood, generally the higher up you are the more people sit down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.