sjoke city fans

stonie

Watched only a bit of their game yesterday as was on the piss prior to our game but noticed this morning on sky sports the loud booing when Ramsey came on, obviously something to do with his injury but can't see what justification the inbreeds had in booing or am I missing something????

Ramsey hasn't stopped whinging about the tackle since it happened. He's repeatedly slagged their club and its captain, they're not going to welcome him with open arms.

A bit like us singing the De Jong song against Newcastle.

I think i'd have a grudge if some nimrod broke my leg like ramsey did..

Stoke fans think the shittania is the lions den or galatasary....dream on boys and girls.....

But to boo a player under the circumstances is just plain ignorant and shows that they must share a braincell for 90mins...

manimanc said:

Stoke fans think the shittania is the lions den or galatasary....dream on boys and girls.....

But to boo a player under the circumstances is just plain ignorant and shows that they must share a braincell for 90mins...

If Ben Arfa was still whining about the De Jong tackle at every opportunity would you give him a polite round of applause when he comes to our ground.

moomba said:
manimanc said:

If Ben Arfa was still whining about the De Jong tackle at every opportunity would you give him a polite round of applause when he comes to our ground.
No mate.i'd get the fuckin cotton wool out and wrap the poor little cherub up in it...

I certainly wouldn't boo a player who had his leg broke and no i wouldn't boo ben arfa,and as a matter of interest has he been whinging since it happened??

No i don't think he has..

I didn't know ramsey had still been going on about it mate,obviously it would have been brought up coz they're playing eachother but that's fickle football fans at the end of the day..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.