sjoke city fans

moomba said:
Ramsey hasn't stopped whinging about the tackle since it happened. He's repeatedly slagged their club and its captain, they're not going to welcome him with open arms.

A bit like us singing the De Jong song against Newcastle.

Not really it would be more like us booing Ben Arfa. Ramsey recently said to the press he would be happy for Shawcross to play in the Wales team with him, he hasn't whinged about it recently.

Remember when the John Terry/Wayne Bridge story broke and we played Hull away the very next game and the Hull fans were booing Bridge?

A lot of football fans are fucking thick morons!

what has ramsey said in the press? absolutely disgusting to boo the lad, whether he whinged or not, a dirty **** from stoke snapped his leg in half, nearly ended his career. we dont boo ben arfa do we?

sooner they're out of this league the better, hate the fans, team, players, manager, area, fucking hate the bastards

stimo said:
what has ramsey said in the press? absolutely disgusting to boo the lad, whether he whinged or not, a dirty **** from stoke snapped his leg in half, nearly ended his career. we dont boo ben arfa do we?

If he was still moaning and crying about De Jong two years after I bet we would.

moomba said:
stimo said:

If he was still moaning and crying about De Jong two years after I bet we would.

Can you post any proof of Ramsey complaining about Shawcross? He only said once that he hasn't forgiven him, and that was only because he was asked a specific question by the press.

Arshavin23 said:
moomba said:
stimo said:

Can you post any proof of Ramsey complaining about Shawcross? He only said once that he hasn't forgiven him, and that was only because he was asked a specific question by the press.
the only thing ive heard from this fall out is ramsey saying he doesnt have a problem with shawcross playing in the same wales squad as him. any quotes to ramsey ''moaning''?

I noticed a large secton of our fans booing Ferdinand the other day. Hopefully that was just because we hate his brother, not because we support JT.

I don't think Ramsey has ever slagged/moaned about Shawcross or Stoke to the media. Don't really know what you're referring to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.