Skallys, nice weather and loud music

brass neck

It never ceases to amaze me why as soon as a bit of nice weather comes along, certain demographics in our society deem the playing of loud music with the windows fully open sometimes up to the Early hour of the morning acceptable!!

I did a brief count today and in our house of 4 people, i discovered 10 ways in which to play the music of our choice in a personal way i.e phones, ipods, radio headphones etc etc etc. I realize my 5 year war on summer loud music has pissed certain neighbors of mine off but since there is no logical reason for exporting their taste in music upon me then I can only assume it is an attention thing, but if that constant craving for attention obviously lacking from there upbringing and present day lives is effecting my life, my sleep patten, my ability to do a job (something lacking in there life) then surely I have the right to demand eviction from the property my taxes are paying for.

Every year, the sun comes out, the music starts, I complain to the council, the music eventually stops, we suffer the insults and reprisal, the council refuse to do something, the shut the case cos the music has stopped next year back to square one cos they can only evict if all proceeder has been followed to the letter of the law, when the neighbor calms down the case is shut then next year we go back to the beginning and past history is forgotten. Ive had enough. short of assassination, what can I do?!!!

Are we talking the same type of people who go shirtless the minute the sun comes out, can't speak for more than 10 seconds without the F or C words, don't work and drink cheap lager throughout the day?

I feel your pain mate. Our neighbours next door B1 have decided to invest in an ourdoor Hot Tub. So now have we not only got the pleasure of their fucking music til 2-3 am of a weekend, also the horrible noise of the pump that feeds said hot tub.

We've had absolutely no help from the Council, apart from here's some forms, fill it in every time you think they're being a "nuisance" and we'll do something if they do it for more than 4 continuous weekends. Twats!!!!!

2Daroot said:
Chill the fuck out mildrew

Meldrew or Mildew
victor-meldrew2.jpg

50940834_a4zYm-S.jpg

brass neck said:
It never ceases to amaze me why as soon as a bit of nice weather comes along, certain demographics in our society deem the playing of loud music with the windows fully open sometimes up to the Early hour of the morning acceptable!!

I did a brief count today and in our house of 4 people, i discovered 10 ways in which to play the music of our choice in a personal way i.e phones, ipods, radio headphones etc etc etc. I realize my 5 year war on summer loud music has pissed certain neighbors of mine off but since there is no logical reason for exporting their taste in music upon me then I can only assume it is an attention thing, but if that constant craving for attention obviously lacking from there upbringing and present day lives is effecting my life, my sleep patten, my ability to do a job (something lacking in there life) then surely I have the right to demand eviction from the property my taxes are paying for.

Every year, the sun comes out, the music starts, I complain to the council, the music eventually stops, we suffer the insults and reprisal, the council refuse to do something, the shut the case cos the music has stopped next year back to square one cos they can only evict if all proceeder has been followed to the letter of the law, when the neighbor calms down the case is shut then next year we go back to the beginning and past history is forgotten. Ive had enough. short of assassination, what can I do?!!!

i suppose moving to a better place is not an option?

hilts said:
brass neck said:

i suppose moving to a better place is not an option?

I have consider it but with he money an ex council property will bring in wont give me the equity to significantly upgrade to place inhabeted by people who dont do this sort of shhitt year in year out!!. and the double whammy, if you've had noise problems, you have to state it during the sales proces because the new owner can come back at you if you don't. Because I have followed correct proceeder it could be proved if I didn't mention it.....Yet again the people who do the right thing get fcked over!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.