Skallys, nice weather and loud music

I had the same problem once.Music on till four in the morning.Made a point of knocking the neighbours door at 6am every time waking him up and politely told him it was keeping me awake.Stopped very quickly after.

aphex said:
2Daroot said:
Chill the fuck out mildrew

2daroot, you are the shizzle

music is food for the soul, why don't you buy some earplugs? i'll be having plenty of BBQ's soon myself, although i do pre-warn my neighbours as they are lovely, i would never not do it so as not to offend.

Cheers.... life is 4 livin not watchin.... sun....bbq.....hot missus in bikini.....loud music ..... bit of smoke..... then as it all chills out let the bedroom fun commence.... Fuckin love summer me

-- Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:12 am --

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
mancmackem said:
Meldrew or Mildew
victor-meldrew2.jpg

50940834_a4zYm-S.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

Gobshite

-- Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:15 am --

AlthamBlue said:
I feel your pain mate. Our neighbours next door B1 have decided to invest in an ourdoor Hot Tub. So now have we not only got the pleasure of their fucking music til 2-3 am of a weekend, also the horrible noise of the pump that feeds said hot tub.

We've had absolutely no help from the Council, apart from here's some forms, fill it in every time you think they're being a "nuisance" and we'll do something if they do it for more than 4 continuous weekends. Twats!!!!!

What you wanna do is get a security camera aim it at that bad boy n film what goes on in the Hot tub then if you feel proper nasty post it on Youtube or post copies to the neighbours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.