Skin colour...ooooh controversial!

oakiecokie said:
whothefisAlice said:
brown.jpg

300px-Color_icon_black_svg.png

boori_colour_white.jpg

You can`t be calling people "Rusty" !!
I`m assuming the bottom one is an invisible colour.

You can if you live in Florida.

talkativesprout said:
Boney M, years ahead in the political correctness league.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaWsIzWZFr0[/youtube]

all this time I thought it was in the rain!!

We could measure babies against a dulux colour chart when they are born and designate them a nice name colour instead (like caribbean dawn or ginger glow etc) . This could be evaluated every few years due to skin ageing and such.

My missus is mixed race and the other week when she was out in town she got abused by some black girls calling her a half breed and being generally derogatory to her. Being mixed race is tough when you can suffer racism from both white and black it seems, sorry just putting another slant on the topic. In regards to the OP, aren't Americans native Red Indians? I'm confused with all this pigeon holing.

Re: Re: Skin colour...ooooh controversial!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
My missus is mixed race and the other week when she was out in town she got abused by some black girls calling her a half breed and being generally derogatory to her. Being mixed race is tough when you can suffer racism from both white and black it seems, just putting another slant on the topic. In regards to the OP, aren't Americans native Red Indians? I'm confused with all this pigeon holing.

In Manchester??

My missus is mixed race and the other week when she was out in town she got abused by some black girls calling her a half breed and being generally derogatory to her. Being mixed race is tough when you can suffer racism from both white and black it seems, just putting another slant on the topic. In regards to the OP, aren't Americans native Red Indians? I'm confused with all this pigeon holing.

I think 'pigeon holing' is on a different thread ;)

They're not black, they're brown...

Re: Re: Skin colour...ooooh controversial!

johnmc said:

In Manchester??
Yeah mate.

Re: Re: Re: Skin colour...ooooh controversial!

johnmc said:

In Manchester??
Yeah mate.

Thats shit and i wouldn't expect that in Manchester. Suppose there will always be nobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.