Skin Tight Leather Pants / Shirt Combo

Blue Smarties said:
Pic1.ashx

I see Yaya is a fan of the minimalistic approach to fashion.

Not the best place for Kolo to be photographed with what appears to be a semi-on

lancs blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
lancs blue said:
Just the fashion police on here, they make me laugh, perhaps they should stick up some photos of themselves in their favoured attire!

Well if you think skin tight leather pants on men are okay you are obviously fashionably challenged as well

Oh don't worry, I'm a born scruff and proud of it - I'm just not too fussed what others choose to wear, not enough to start a thread on it at least!

but fussed enough to comment on a thread about it!

intresting!

Ja Salford Blue said:
lancs blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well if you think skin tight leather pants on men are okay you are obviously fashionably challenged as well

Oh don't worry, I'm a born scruff and proud of it - I'm just not too fussed what others choose to wear, not enough to start a thread on it at least!

intresting!
Get it right, fussed enough to comment about the fashion fascists who think they know what's "cool" and what isn't. ;-)

lancs blue said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
lancs blue said:

intresting!
Get it right, fussed enough to comment about the fashion fascists who think they know what's "cool" and what isn't. ;-)

haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.