Skrtel

10robinho10 said:
Man Cini said:
jimharri said:
Go back a few pages; he raked his studs down the back of one of our players (either Jo or Micah) during a game at our place (could be the 0-0 bore draw of three or four years back), and he also elbowed Aguero last season. If you think he is a clean player because he never gets suspended, wake up and smell the coffee. Rooney only got one yellow card all last season. Model professional with a fantastic attitude to referees, isn't he? As for how he looks; well, instead of commenting, I will simply suggest that people look at pictures of him and come to their own conclusions.

I have tried to find those examples a few pages back, but can't.

All centre defenders will elbow strikers when they go up for headers, it happens. But he isn't a dirty player.

If you don't want him, that's fine - we'll happily keep him as I think Skrtel / Agger is as good as it gets in the Premiership.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBiHh-I8wmQ[/youtube]
48 seconds in and he rakes his studs down Jo's back...
Dirty twat.

Well he will have,but you will have chosen to ignore it. It happens, not deliberately, but it happens at times when you are competing.

If you don't want Skrtel that is fine by us LFC fans, we will happily keep him.[/quote]
Kompany and most other defenders don't jump with a leg outstretched like Skrtel did, you could go back through every match that Kompany has played for City and i doubt you'd find a thing like what Skrtel did to Jo.

deano ou812 said:
skrtel not for me,dirty player either kicking or elbowing players,now if it was agger well that would be a different thing altogether...

I don't think Agger would leave us, he is a rare breed and is very loyal.

Also Agger does always get injured, unlike Skrtel.

Man Cini said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Man Cini said:
All fans have their own set of idiots.

-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:27 pm --

Suits us LFC fans, we don't want to sell him.

He was our best player last season.

If we sold him we'd want at least we you gave Everton for Lescott, as we rate Skrtel higher than him.

He is not better than Lescott, no where near (93% tackles won rate I believe it was last season) we are past paying over the odds for rubbish like santa cruz, and if you sell him at 15 million, you would have sold him for more than twice he cost you 6.5 mil. If he is that good why did Liverpool finish below everton last season and lose to sides like fulham and wigan at the great fortress that is Klanfield. If you rate Skrtel so highly I would suspect you are over the moon to be signing Icelanic superstar Gylfi Siggurdson, along with the big name manager Brendan Rodgers.

I like Man City, why the classless reply? Has all the brief success and money changed you already?

We underachieved last season. But Skrtel is a fine player. If you don't want him, that is fine by us.

Hey , so true , i only joined this forum as i consider man city to have a very decent set of fans , but one title and a lot are full of arrogance like rags who are inbearable and arrogant , i wonder what will happen in next few years .

10robinho10 said:
Well he will have,but you will have chosen to ignore it. It happens, not deliberately, but it happens at times when you are competing.

If you don't want Skrtel that is fine by us LFC fans, we will happily keep him.
Kompany and most other defenders don't jump with a leg outstretched like Skrtel did, you could go back through every match that Kompany has played for City and i doubt you'd find a thing like what Skrtel did to Jo.[/quote]

Unfortunately I don't have the time or urge to do that.

How come you are happy having a dirty player like De Jong or Balotelli, but don't want Skrtel for supposedly being dirty.

Bit hypercrtical.

I am in the minority here but £20,000,000 is just about right, depending on how long he has got left on his contract. Yes he has a bit of a nasty streak but he has Champions League experience and seems to do well against the other big teams.

Man Cini said:
10robinho10 said:

If you don't want Skrtel that is fine by us LFC fans, we will happily keep him.
Kompany and most other defenders don't jump with a leg outstretched like Skrtel did, you could go back through every match that Kompany has played for City and i doubt you'd find a thing like what Skrtel did to Jo.

Unfortunately I don't have the time or urge to do that.

How come you are happy having a dirty player like De Jong or Balotelli, but don't want Skrtel for supposedly being dirty.

Bit hypercrtical.[/quote]
I never said I didn't want him, i would happily have him at City but not at the price we would pay for him and the role he would play. de Jong isn't really a dirty player, 1 bad tackle and now everyone makes him out as the worlds dirtiest player when there are players that are a lot worse than him like Charlie Adam, Karl Henry and plenty of others.

Man Cini said:
deano ou812 said:
skrtel not for me,dirty player either kicking or elbowing players,now if it was agger well that would be a different thing altogether...

I don't think Agger would leave us, he is a rare breed and is very loyal.

Also Agger does always get injured, unlike Skrtel.

Like Torres, Mascharano and Alonso?

suarez7 said:
Man Cini said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
He is not better than Lescott, no where near (93% tackles won rate I believe it was last season) we are past paying over the odds for rubbish like santa cruz, and if you sell him at 15 million, you would have sold him for more than twice he cost you 6.5 mil. If he is that good why did Liverpool finish below everton last season and lose to sides like fulham and wigan at the great fortress that is Klanfield. If you rate Skrtel so highly I would suspect you are over the moon to be signing Icelanic superstar Gylfi Siggurdson, along with the big name manager Brendan Rodgers.

I like Man City, why the classless reply? Has all the brief success and money changed you already?

We underachieved last season. But Skrtel is a fine player. If you don't want him, that is fine by us.

Hey , so true , i only joined this forum as i consider man city to have a very decent set of fans , but one title and a lot are full of arrogance like rags who are inbearable and arrogant , i wonder what will happen in next few years .

I think you'll find that when opposition supporters come onto football message boards and act like dicks, they'll get it back in spades.

Whether the team in question has won a title or not.

moomba said:
suarez7 said:
Man Cini said:

I think you'll find that when opposition supporters come onto football message boards and act like dicks, they'll get it back in spades.

Whether the team in question has won a title or not.
Agreed. If opposing fans come on and behave, I have no problem with them. Witness Shafter, or a couple of the Spurs fans (Crouchino isn't that bad, considering!), or our resident Chelsea man (Castiel) or even Viva Rivaldo (god forbid). But if you come on and make a petty little dig about ''the money''™ as this mickey did, then he can't seriously expect hugs and kisses. And the irony is that the scousers were bankrolled by the Moores family/Littlewoods pools for donkey's years. But I guess that was alright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.