Sky Analysis Bias

Post match it wasn't too bad but beforehand it was shocking. Both Quinn and Phillips called the events of the game very well.

The coverage of 1973 and Jim Montgomery was to be expected as for any Football lover over the age of 45 it truly is an iconic moment in the game. That though should have been balanced out with something on Dennis' overhead kick or even our tribute to Mike Doyle.

Support for the underdog is understandable but this really was a poor show from Sky.

Who really cares. we won today and that will be the first of two or three this year alone! I just comfort myself with the fact that some United fans are under the illusion that 80million will build them a new team - Ha! What we are so lucky is that we have a core of players that, fitness willing will serve us for another three years of their prime at least and by which time our scouting network will start to unearth the next generation along with the odd major purchase. Utd are light years behind that - they will have to replace both centre backs, fullbacks, half the midfield and a striker once Van Persie bails - hilarious so who cares about SKY? I only subscribe to watch Sky Atlantic anyhow!

Mr HJ said:
Who really cares. we won today and that will be the first of two or three this year alone!

This! We really have to start getting thick skinned to this shit. We're not plucky underdogs anymore and the old money media can't hack the new kids spoiling the party.

Sit back and enjoy blues, it's only gonna get better

Quinn actually said he liked the way the new owners were aiming for world domination whilst not forgetting our history and including ex players in the process.

what pisses me off most is the choice of panelists. It seems when its City, its always 2 pundits as normal, with one of them usually a player that has played for both teams and the other player an ex player who played for the opposition only. We NEVER seem to have a pundit/ex player that has a connection to City only. Its wank.

Sky Blue said:
Just watched a bit of Sky Sports news and they are comparing the price of the starting line-ups. Cunts.

Pretty piss poor analysis... Sunderland had three players on loan so they attached no value to those players - so the analysis was clearly flawed because they were comparing the cost of 8 players with the cost of 11!. After last years Champions League Final - did they compare the cost of the Bayern and Dortmund sides - of course not. F***kin Sky W@nkers - no agenda my @rse.

oakiecokie said:
panzer1311 said:
Why would anybody go anywhere near red cafe ? ???

You should try it.It will make you feel years younger,with all the fucking crying that lot do.A fooking good tonic for me going onto that Caf and now being able to laugh at `em.

-- Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:20 pm --

dannyirishblue said:
sunderland were the better team apparently ffs

For 45 minutes they were.
debatable....and football is a 90+ minute affair

Redknapp was absolutely gutted we won , he tried to convince the pundits that there was a foul on a sunderland player leading up to the yaya goal , when there was actually 2 fouls on silva and nasri instead , Reid and Phillips and Quinn all said he was wrong , but he wouldn't retract what he said , hes acted like a spoilt child.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.