Sky + and recording box Gone down.

jamiegrimble

Been down all day.A sign comes up saying,system fault,sky + playback and recording unavailable.System fault.This erased all previous recordings without warning.Pretty shoddy really from such a good company IMO.
Contacted them and they dont seem to know whats going on.Anyone else getting this problem?

Apparently there’s been quite a few gone down today.And for no apparent reason they said again.Heres what I was led through. These simple instructions may save someone a lengthy phone call.
Press Services.
number 4 system set up
Type in 01- select
Takes you to installer reset
Number 8 Full system reset.
Back on now.

There fucking shit, i've had 4 boxes in 2 months, there not any better, we've rang them about 30 times and they've made a shit load of money out of us on the phone call just because they can't supply us with a decent box.

if you ring them and complain and they say they won't replace but will get an engineer to come and have a look, say no thanks i will be cancelling my box with you, always works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.