Sky Broadband outage

Been off since half one this morning, phoned Sky up at 8am, didn't say there was a problem, went bed, wife said it came back on at half ten, gone off again. Wife n daughter not happy as they WFH, hope it comes back on in time for footy...worst part is that we've got Skyglass so no TV!! Had to bring the one down from bedroom....linked tablet to my virginmedia phone...bet it's them pesky Russkies....

That’s the problem when you rely on wifi to watch tv of any sort

Mine was working fine until about 3.30. It came back on about 6pm and has just gone off again now. Its fine though, didn't want to watch the football anyway

The reason I will never have sky glass unless they do away with the dishes. At least I can watch telly my brother with sky glass is fuckex

The reason I will never have sky glass unless they do away with the dishes. At least I can watch telly my brother with sky glass is fuckex

With sky glass do you have to have sky Broadband or will other broadband companies work with it? Because if you only can use it with sky broadband it’s a piss poor service that ain’t 100% reliable

With sky glass do you have to have sky Broadband or will other broadband companies work with it? Because if you only can use it with sky broadband it’s a piss poor service that ain’t 100% reliable
Think my brother has Bt internet so think it’s ok with any

Can’t find much news around what the problem is and when it’s likely to be put right

I live a mile from mcr city centre. My Sky bb went off around 4.00pm yesterday according to my lads. It came back on around 10.00am this morning. Neighbours internet went off too but one is on BT bb and another has an EE home router. My wife saw lots of BT engineers parked up last night when she picked her dad up from the pub.
I think the problem was across all networks. Here in M7 at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.