Sky Commentary

The cookie monster said:
Unbelievable..Should we just blame everyone..

A thread now saying sky commentary are biased...

I can understand this thread if city were the better side.

I'm not blaming everyone, I thought we were outplayed yesterday and fortunate to get a point.

But the Sky commentary was biased, the refereeing pathetically biased and I not going to just ignore it because we weren't the better side on the day.

Do you think in time we will infiltrate the media. I for one hope we don't, if I ever become one of the masses that swallows the media fed bullshit please smother me with a pillow. Steer clear lads or next thing you'll be ringing up to vote for an XFactor contestant. Think for yourself and never be influenced.

Thank you OP for bringing this to peoples attention. Noticed this yesterday and in various other games we've been shown in live on telly {especially Sky} this season. The most ridiculous comment was when Aguero was fouled and got a free kick and Tyler said ""obviously Aguero has brought this in from Spanish football, don't like to see it in the English game" like he had dived. Yet when Adam blatantly dived 10 mins before hand fuck all was said.

I have to say I was shocked with Tyler yesterday he's usually pretty good and unbiased on commentary all I can put it down to is he must be a Liverpool supporter

waspish said:
I have to say I was shocked with Tyler yesterday he's usually pretty good and unbiased on commentary all I can put it down to is he must be a Liverpool supporter

No apparently I have been told by a know all prat that both the commentary and the refereeing were completely fair and impartial yesterday, so there you have it

BringBackSwales said:
waspish said:

No apparently I have been told by a know all prat that both the commentary and the refereeing were completely fair and impartial yesterday, so there you have it

Hahaha I've listened to Tyler for years and yesterday I was sad to hear his biased commentary..I bet if he watched it back he'll be cringing at some of his commentary! as for Atkinson I just think he's a very weak ref and Liverpool played on it!

god i wish sky would give us the option to have ground sound only. Tyler all match was bringing out shit stats. Watch yank football if you get off so much on stats you prick.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 am --<br /><br />I'm no betting man, but as he comes from Chester then there is a very good chance he supports the red bin dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.