Sky Commentary

bluelol said:
It would appear that most of us acknowledge the problem, but what is the solution?

The Sheikh invests in the UK media. That'll sort the fuckers out.

bluelol said:
It would appear that most of us acknowledge the problem, but what is the solution?

Win the league. I feel that the reason certain elements in the media seem to be against us is because nowadays we are more of a story if we fail. Lap it up. If we do win the league I bet they'll quickly change their tune.

BobKowalski said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
... nice to see that wanker Hughes present at a City game again. He seems to be their default 'City pundit' now, despite him disliking the club and most people associated with the club thinking he is a bellend.

I'm inclined to think someone at Sky is indulging a sadistic streak having Hughes on at City matches. I especially liked Ben Shepard's cheery 'lets have a look at the records of the two managers' showing league titles and cup victories a plenty on both sides.

Having teed it up nicely Ben then slips the knife between the ribs with '..an impressive haul in someone (Mancini) so young' (or words to that effect). He didn't add 'and doubly so when compared to your managerial record of a big fat fucking zero eh Mark?' but he didn't have to.

I have no idea what Hughes gets out of it except perhaps the odd spasm of pleasure when it does go wrong for us but so far I'm a fan of Hughes commenting on City matches. I like seeing him suffer.

I'm a fan of Hughes commenting on City matches.
=============
To be fair, he is generally complimentary... and last night when put on the spot about who would win it... He said, "depends on team selection, but if City 'want' to win it, they will easily".

Its really starting to annoy me the commentary on sky on how anti city every commentator is, so,,,,,,,, solution

Mute TV put music on stereo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.