Sky commentators

ForzaMancini said:
IWasHere said:
Martin Tyler went quiet when we equalised the fucking ****

I didn't know we'd scored til the camera went to Silva running off.
I was in a packed pub and it took a few seconds before everyone jumped up

Just like at the swamp. Tyler was very subdued each time City scored but in the split second before A&E shot straight into Hart's arms he screamed "FELLAINI!!!!". Similar to every time Shrek looks like he's going to shoot. MTIAC.

It pains me to say it but the best co-commentator, pundit on any of the stations is Gary Neville. Completely fair and unbiased and in fact this weekend was the only one I heard being pro City.
The rest either tended to ignore or skite over the refereeing debacles such as the Dzeko penalty, the punch ball show, the Suarez diving performance with no card issued and in particular our amazing second half performance which made Liverpool look like Burton Albion until Vinny's mistake lost us the momentum. The only pundit to raise all of these points and continue to raise them in the press, was Neville.
Quite ironic that the rags most outspoken player becomes City's most ardent admirer!

I honestly couldn't care less. If they don't like us I don't want them to be false and pretend they do. They aren't employed by Manchester City Football Club, they owe us absolutely nowt and if they have allegiances to other clubs then sobeit.

There's little in this world worse than fake adulation. I could see through it a mile away and it would just seem pathetic.

None of it has put off New York Yankees or Melbourne Storm going into huge business ventures with us, or us attracting an ever growing sponsorbase. It never put Soriano or Begiristain coming to work for us. It isn't going to put Lionel Messi coming to sign for us neither.

Fuck em!

"Aha, woah, gonna get along without you now..."

Think we're being a bit paranoid here guys and looking for stuff. Have had no problem with Sky's coverage this season of the City games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.