Sky/ESPN are taking the peas

The Fat el Hombre said:
johnmc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
johnmc said:
Should go and support the boys anyway if you can. Nothing beats being there.

Course not but it isn't always an option. If it was an option I still don't think I'd bother going to Chelsea on fucking principal, far too expensive

Agreed but it was said like you would go as long as it wasnt on telly therefore meaning that there were no issues in getting there or cost. Anyway, I'm preaching, I don't get to all the games myself.

Not the case at all mate

It was immaculate Pasta's quote i was referring to - and like i say i'm not having a go.

just checked sky sports website, city's games on sky are, Portsmouth away 30th aug (sunday) ko 1:30pm / utd away 20th sept (sunday) ko 1:30pm / Wigan away 18th oct (sunday) ko 4pm /Birmingham away 1st nov (sunday) ko 4pm /Liverpool away 21st nov (saturday) ko 12:45pm . 5 games all away, 4 on a sunday and 1 on a saturday,

LOF is much better than P2P streaming- they don't re-route other streams, they run it from their own satellite receiver and servers.
it's not perfect but the stream is far, far clearer on the big telly with a hdmi lead.

Well worth the few quid.

Must admit I was using footyonline.tv towards the end of last season (recommended by Svennis) and have subscribed for the forthcoming season for £18.

Yes, I know you can get free feeds from the link Shadygiz provides, but the ease of use, quality of streams etc is worth the extra cash to me. Less than £2 a month can't be bad value.

Got the ashes on at the moment, plus all of the live pre-season friendlies, and no messing with buffers, stream PQ etc.

Each to their own in my opinion, nothing against the free links, but nothing against the paid for ones either in my eyes.

The Fat el Hombre said:
johnmc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
johnmc said:
Course not but it isn't always an option. If it was an option I still don't think I'd bother going to Chelsea on fucking principal, far too expensive

Agreed but it was said like you would go as long as it wasnt on telly therefore meaning that there were no issues in getting there or cost. Anyway, I'm preaching, I don't get to all the games myself.

Not the case at all mate

It was immaculate Pasta's quote i was referring to - and like i say i'm not having a go.

If it was on the Sunday i could of gone, i cannot on the Saturday which is why i wanted to know the definate date!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.