Sky/ESPN live fixtures

Cry Me A Weaver said:
Was really looking forward to first game. Now got to try and convince the wife that 11:45pm isn't too late for her and our 8 yr old daughter to be going to bed on a Monday as this is about the time we'll get home.

If I don't, I'll go alone as getting rid of 2 tickets for a Monday night when we are on the box is not easy unless I give them away.

If I do, I'll get ear ache all night and no doubt be in the dog house Tuesday when my daughter is in a foul mood all day cos shes tired.

C'mon city give us a break, first game at home in how many years and now it's a Monday night. All the money in the world can't buy common sense.

A family club? MY ARSE!!!
You do realise City didn't make this change don't you?

Bluemoon115 said:

I don't think he does...<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:58 pm --<br /><br />I don't much like the daft kick off times but I've got Sky+ and Sky HD at home, and ESPN, and I used them all season to watch the City games I can't get to, and also to rewatch the ones I've been to. I love the fact that the premier league contains some of the world's best players and love the fact that City could easily be ina champions league final soon.

So if I were to moan about the kick off times I'd be a hypocrite of the first order.

I've sucked the devil's cock and so occasionally I have to swallow. That's how it goes.

Didsbury Dave said:
Bluemoon115 said:

I don't think he does...

-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:58 pm --

I don't much like the daft kick off times but I've got Sky+ and Sky HD at home, and ESPN, and I used them all season to watch the City games I can't get to, and also to rewatch the ones I've been to. I love the fact that the premier league contains some of the world's best players and love the fact that City could easily be ina champions league final soon.

So if I were to moan about the kick off times I'd be a hypocrite of the first order.

I've sucked the devil's cock and so occasionally I have to swallow. That's how it goes.
And you gave me a cuddle after n all

Cry Me A Weaver said:
Was really looking forward to first game. Now got to try and convince the wife that 11:45pm isn't too late for her and our 8 yr old daughter to be going to bed on a Monday as this is about the time we'll get home.

If I don't, I'll go alone as getting rid of 2 tickets for a Monday night when we are on the box is not easy unless I give them away.

If I do, I'll get ear ache all night and no doubt be in the dog house Tuesday when my daughter is in a foul mood all day cos shes tired.

C'mon city give us a break, first game at home in how many years and now it's a Monday night. All the money in the world can't buy common sense.

A family club? MY ARSE!!!

'kin ell mate your glass is definitely half empty isn't it. At least the kids are off eh?

Bring back Saint and Greavsie and 2 Sunday matches on ITV a season for City.

It was far more fun then.

5th nov vs QPR away. Why has this changed to 5:30 when it's not down on sky or espns schedules? Anyone know?

Luke_mcfc said:
5th nov vs QPR away. Why has this changed to 5:30 when it's not down on sky or espns schedules? Anyone know?

Good afternoon session in Hammersmith plus London afterwards. 8-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.