Sky harping on about FFP

Personally I don't think we have anything to worry about on this score. Look at our owners and the amount of financial clout the have. They have the best business brains on the planet on their pay roll and enough money in pocket change to buy the USA. FIFA is falling apart with corruption, Blatter is a desperate man offering everything the league wants ie Goal line technology, tin a desperate attempt to keep the ship afloat. And then you have Plattini, Contender fore mastermind...I think not, the guy was a great footballer but as a businessman he is bottom of the barrel. And at the end of the day none of the big clubs in Europe want his fair play bollocks, and that's why the idea od a super euro league is gathering pace. Maybe this league will never happen but be sure, it will make a very powerful means of leverage in 2014 when the FIFA agreement runs out!

S04 said:
mancunial said:
because our owner his mightier than theirs,anyone who takes the sky owner on is vilified beyond description, this man pulling the strings in the premiership and champs league and will not want anyone rocking the boat, city are up against a very evil nasty organisation, who has nearly everyone in his pocket, press tv radio they are all cowards and puppets, i could write a decent passage just off the top of my head straight away on how city have been judged differently from some of the other clubs? the trouble is at times i have had to be careful on here as i would be called paranoid, but i think now know everyone is seeing for themselves that their is a motive behind sky and their arse licking press, i think city are hoping this bile will go away but i think it will only get worse until something big and positive gets thrashed out?

Sorry to burst your bubble but...

Abu Dhabi Media Investment Corp (ADMIC), a private investment company owned by HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, and British Sky Broadcasting (BSkyB), the UK's leading pay television provider, have formed a 50-50 joint venture to bring a new, free-to-air Arabic-language news channel to viewers across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region from 2012.
so i suppose their view will change soon then?

Summary of Sky Sports Commentary, for those without it:

The money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money Manchester City have spent, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, he cost Manchester City millions of pounds, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, the money, for a club that has spent as much as Manchester City have, the money, the money, the money, the money.
1253527972_money.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.