SKY March/April Fixtures...

City's website says Stoke away on 24 March is 5.30 kick off (as is Blackburn home on 25 Feb)

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Going to miss the Chelsea game now they've moved it to the Monday. Gutted.
Its also an FA Cup weekend so it might well not be Monday night anyway.

Cheers, give me a little bit of hope that I won't have to give my season ticket up for the game and will still make it. Hopefully Chelsea will still be in the cup and it'll get moved from my selfish point of view.

Failsworth_Blue said:
This game is likely to be postponed anyway unless Chelsea are knocked out of the FA Cup before then.

Vic said:
City's website says Stoke away on 24 March is 5.30 kick off (as is Blackburn home on 25 Feb)

Blackburn's the weekend of the League Cup final, so hopefully that will be moved as well.

squirtyflower said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Its also an FA Cup weekend so it might well not be Monday night anyway.
Should keep it so
Chelsea can play on the Saturday and then the monday
will without question be canceled(might well be moved back 24hrs to the Tuesday though)

chrishull said:
Vic said:

Blackburn's the weekend of the League Cup final, so hopefully that will be moved as well.

if we beat the dippers. we could play blackburn the week before as its a cup weekend. we're both out of it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.