Sky offer

If anyone is interested in joining Virgin Media I can get you signed up with me on a mates rates deal, price will always stay low with no increases. This only applies if you sign up as a new customer though.

If anyone is interested in joining Virgin Media I can get you signed up with me on a mates rates deal, price will always stay low with no increases. This only applies if you sign up as a new customer though.
Im out of my current contract(in my name) Should i start another in the wifes?

Currently £73pm for this package: TV (Full House).....Phone (Unlimited Anytime Calls)......Broadband (VIVID 350)

To be honest when you've got the speed you only need the basic package TV because you can stream everything else ;-)
Not available in my area!!

My broadband has increased by nearly 60% from under £24 24 months ago to £38 next bill in November.

Offshore call centre informed me that 24 months is a very long time and could do nothing.

Have to agree with the above, I have full Sky but would never leave Virgin broadband.
I'm on the 350mb package which never drops below 375mb day or night. It will even get nearer to 400mb during the night. The service has been rock solid for years.
The only thing i can say bad about them was the installation fiasco/delays. Or the odd time you have to contact them to haggle a new deal

Have to agree with the above, I have full Sky but would never leave Virgin broadband.
I'm on the 350mb package which never drops below 375mb day or night. It will even get nearer to 400mb during the night. The service has been rock solid for years.
The only thing i can say bad about them was the installation fiasco/delays. Or the odd time you have to contact them to haggle a new deal

Horse for courses. Just moved house from a VM area and had a 350mb package. My Sons an avid gamer and I use IPTV, we had constant issues with VM and our area wasn't over-subscribed.
I'm now using Sky with a much lower package, get just over 50mb. However for gaming and streaming it's amazing.

I get Sky Q full package less movies for £32 pm. Got this on Black Friday last year. Got Now TV for Sky movies for £65 for year which is better as we have the app on all TVs so can watch in any room.

Got BT sports on a Wowcher half price for 18 months, £15.

All from heads up from the good people of Bluemoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.