Sky really take the p!$$

I was with Virgin but just fucked the lot off including the phone 18 months ago. Retentions rang but I was adamant. The guy was desperate to keep a customer so I said I might consider keeping the broadband (I always intended to) if they gave me the latest Superhub for free and whacked it up to 150mb. Pay £24 for it and more than happy to seeing as the bill had been £79.
What I saved help pay for my 55" Ultra HD Panasonic Viera.

Hook up Kodi and thats all we need. Plus, we all have more than enough minutes on our mobiles.

And now you can enjoy stop,start,buffering streams which will eventually do your head in,and the beautiful tv you now have......well you can get corrie on I suppose

If you want sky but for cheaper give them notice to leave and wait for their retention team to call you with an offer.

Mrs Ewing ditched 'em and they regularly email her to ask her to come back! The price is considerably lower. We didn't have the sports option but it started off a few years back at £18 and crept up by a pound to £26. She phoned 'em to cancel and I said if they offer it at the original we'll stay. They offered it at £10 per month! It then started to creep up again so they got hooked. They feed on customer inertia! Be active and tell 'em yer going! Mind, BT are no better!

Bloody right mate,to be honest I only used a firestick,but only to watch the racing uk channel,problem was the race had finished and they were parading for the next race by the time the stream had settled

Are you still using an Ethernet cable...

Jesus Christ, upgrade to the best broadband on the market and he still saves £60 a month...

Are you still using an Ethernet cable...

Jesus Christ, upgrade to the best broadband on the market and he still saves £60 a month...

No what it was,I'm a fully fledged member of Sky,does what it says on the tin blah blah,and it does,but my broadband and landline through BT,but we then get this firestick with all kodi on etc etc,but just really struggled to get it still,but I'm moving house soon and gone back to virgin so at least I know the broadband at the new gaff may help the stick in future ? Hopefully

Phoned them up because my bill is creeping up to £100 a month and I only have sports, box sets and broadband. Said I'm considering leaving because of this and the fact that I've been complaining about having a dud box for 9 months and no one has done anything to help. Their solution : to try and flog a new box to me for £100 and £12 a month for the privilege, and an increase in my monthly bill from April.

Are they for real? Do they not realise they have competitors! Think it's time to leave, the MUTV leaflet through my letter box was bad enough but this is beyond the pale!
It may take a two or three calls/live chats but it is very easy to get 50% total of your bill plus credit. Cancel the TV and you'll get an immediate 50% or 60% discount offer without trying.

Phoned up for my dad yesterday he was paying £76 for all his tv with an offer of £5 on the movies, I asked if they could better it they said no, put me through to cancellations within two minutes they knocked 40% off for 18 months I know it's a longer tie in but he finds it all easier to use, now he pays £50 a month, why more people just don't threaten to leave I'll never know.

I ditched the fookers last summer, and now my bill is lighter by £100 a month.

When my credit bill comes on the 10th of each month, I smile, knowing I'm now only paying for calls and broadband, and the rest is not going to Tyler, Neville and Red-tape, and I'm also not paying for Eddie Hemmings and the rest of the Warrington hating fookers, whenever the rugby is on.

Should I get a phonecard starting 0113, it doesn't get answered, as I know it's them begging me to come back. Their post goes in the bin.

Cancel, get Kodi, and let your wallet get fatter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.