Sky reporting that ALL coins/bottles thrown were by 1 person

MouldensChippy said:
GMP have released an artists impression of the person they are looking for.

317062-405px_063_large.jpg

Brilliant! lol

Up at the back of E336 the scum were all at it throwing bottles, coins

Son was hit twice with coins, luckily only on shoulder but one bloke in front was belted like bellamy with a bottle. The steward just smiled. This was when they went 1 up and continued throughout total scum.

They dont know how to support there team.

Police were a joke also at the end, allowed people with children out but when I was getting let out with son aged 13 and nephew 14 someone said D***h**d to the coppers and pc plod took it upon himself to grab nephew round the throat eventually I got him off him and got down the stairs. Thugs in uniform

I was at the far end of our away support right up against the rags in the sceond row of our section, effectively looking down on the corner flag where the Bellamy thing happened.

To say it was 1 person is a complete joke, unless this guy had robbed a gas meter and had a case of bottles with him how could 1 person possibly throw those items.

What enraged me was that as it all happened not one steward or police man moved to try to break it up or do anything about it. If this had have been at our place the stewards would have waded in with the police and done something, rather than look at some grainy pictures on CCTV and hawl in one lad.

Ratty came hurtling out of his goal and threw the bottles (at least 3) very discretely over the advertising hoardings along with a few what I think could only be coins.

The rag scum effectively cahnged the course of the game by forcing Bellamy away from the corner, we ended up with a different left wing corner taker (for all the corners after that) and of course the indignation amongst our players led to "eye off the ball" and there goal.

Just typical of Old Trafford really the team never get anything from shit scared refs (Tevez hauled down by Smack head) in the first half and the fans force a city player to change what is his planned role (i.e. our left wing corner taker).

Oh and by the way the piped in singing is frankly embarrassing...................

Bullshit. Even someone from that shitty thing they have built in the corner threw something, missed and landed on their own fans below. Scumbags.

this is the same sky sports that still have Mark Hughes listed as our a manager, theyre a load of shite

ffs only 1 an wont be looking for any1 else jokers,vds threw atleast 3 empty coffee/tea cups over the hoardings an i thought he was doing it to hide the evidence not help bellers,if he was going to help bellers surely u would go st8 to the guy ur helping not pick cups up .load of bollox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.