Sky Sports need you !

tueartsboots said:
I know I am going to regret this but this in from OSC General Scretary:

Sky Sports are looking to do some interviews later in the week with any City fans who are doing anything out of the ordinairy for the Derby (new tattoos, coulouring hair, fancy dress etc0

If you are that fan or know anyone then please let me know so I can pass the details to Sky

Ta

PM me what you are planning and E-mail address (mandatory) / mobile (if you want) and I will forward to the main man !

The way that they hounded Addey and ignored the equally culpable Van Pussy was a disgrace.

Tell $ky to fuck off.

you know they will find some fool with a blue wig and a painted face, anyone that suits the 'sky football fan' image they have created over the past 15 years....

svennis pennis said:
Im getting some T-shirts printed that read

Keys &
Payne &
Gray &
Swanson
Can go fuck themselves.

Genius.

SKY will probably end up faking it anyway. I know they did it for an accrington stanley fan feature last season as the guys in the article were Blackburn fans who worked as runners on the show.

SKY dont get a penny of my hard earned put it that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.