Sky Sports News Final - Millie Clode v Kirsty Gallacher pg33

mancity7 said:
with a look like this...she only want's one thing.

Come and smash my back doors in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[bigimg]http://www.artworkwallpapers.com/data/media/539/Kirsty_Gallacher_030_1600x1200_Wallpaper.jpg[/bigimg]
if she was my daughter i would still be bathing her lol

Re: S S N Semi Final - Millie Clode v Georgie Thompson pg22

bammy blue said:
millie-clode-bikini.jpg

sorry to quote meself and kirsty is a fine looking girl but this is just mint..........

gingerthai said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
As there is not one decent picture of Millie Clode on he whole of the internet, I have been forced to put up a picture of someone else.

nxs-2405024160102564025GxPwnr_fs.jpg

Wait a minute. Somone has changed their tune. ;)

No mate, I am confirming that Millie Clode is not fit. As confirmed by the lack of upskirt/bikini shots. The only bikini ones look like she is modelling for C&A.

gingerthai said:
As there is not one decent picture of Millie Clode on he whole of the internet, I have been forced to put up a picture of someone else.

nxs-2405024160102564025GxPwnr_fs.jpg

No mate, I am confirming that Millie Clode is not fit. As confirmed by the lack of upskirt/bikini shots. The only bikini ones look like she is modelling for C&A.

I posted this to show your lack of intrest before. Look two posts before this and you will see what i mean when i said you changed you tune. I really should have quoted both it would have made a lot more sense.

gingerthai said:
gingerthai said:

I posted this to show your lack of intrest before. Look two posts before this and you will see what i mean when i said you changed you tune. I really should have quoted both it would have made a lot more sense.

Nah, I was talking about Biggsy's missus.

gingerthai said:

Nah, I was talking about Biggsy's missus.

Just as i thought the glorious pics of Millie were converting you. I'm disappointed. ;)

Well considering Millie is one of the most gorgeous girls on the planet, this isn't even a contest. Millie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.