Sky Sports News Final - Millie Clode v Kirsty Gallacher pg33

Pigeonho said:
gingerthai said:
UK+film+Premiere+Star+Trek+Outside+Arrivals+EP1VHAbKRm8m.jpg

The smile of a winner.
Christ, look at that face, pretty doesn't even nearly describe it. Fucking stunning to the point I would cut off my dick and throw it at her like a dart.

You have such a way with words Pige. ;)

Millie Clode is the Queen of Sky Sports News. She takes the title by a huge margin of 35 votes to 23. Following a stewards' enquiry, it has been proven that Kirsty Gallacher did indeed have relations with Rio 'Wobblegob' Ferdinand for a period of time shortly after his transfer to Dirty Leeds United. It is my duty to report that Miss Gallacher has therefore been deducted 15 votes due to ungentlewomanly conduct. She has been severly reprimanded in the court of citykev. In addition to the penalty inflicted on the final vote, I had no other option than to take Kirsty to my office, take out my special whacking stick and slap it across her bare bottom a number of times. During the course of the punishment, she screamed her desire to apologise to the good folk of Bluemoon and vowed to conduct herself more appropriately in future. She then proceeded to sing a chorus or two of the Balotelli song. At least that's what I thought she was singing, her mouth was full at the time.

Right, that's it. I've worked myself up again. I'm off for a quick dance of delight to the magical seventh step where I will shake hot white coconuts from the veiny lovetree.

Final score : Millie 35 Kirsty 8.

jimmy blue shoes said:
th_47985_gorgeous_122_386lo.jpg

Nat will always be my winner.

she's got a spunk in my pants face. bit chunky below, but wouldn't grumble.

but the winner has to be Jess from 'Real Hustle'
google image (filter off) Jessica-Jane Clement, as i don't know how to put images on here. you won't be disappointed. tissues at the ready ........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.