Sky Sports News Surf Report

Burnage Burnsy

Just why???

How many people really care how big the waves are at Bournemouth or Lahinch wherever that is??

If I went down to Bournemouth or Lahinch beach right now there would probably be 2 unemployed long haired knobs called Brad in the sea and they would not have been awake at 7.30am when SSN were telling them both how big the waves were and wasting 2 minutes of my life every morning I will not get back!!!!

Someone please justify

BimboBob said:
RossiBenayoun said:
About as many that care about Scottish football but we still have to put up with that.

and the weather in N.Ireland and Scotland. Piss off.

I actually quite like the Northern Ireland weather forecast on the BBC, and as I pay the same licence fee as people in other parts of the United Kingdom, I feel that I am entitled to be.
It is also quite handy to see the weather from other parts of the UK if i am interested in going there for a game or the long range forecast to see how the ground will be if there is a big race meeting coming up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.