Sky Sports Presenters

dctid said:
jimharri said:
You a scouser? Er, like?
;-)
The urban legend is that Mrs Captain Fantastic walked into the hotel room and caught CF buried up to his wotsits in Ms Tomlinson! Er, allegedly!

Lucky twat is all i can say really
Her or him??

JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's worthy of a knock or two!!

Natalie Sawyer for me all day long not the prettiest as such out of all of them.but just something about her when she smiles.... as Sid The Sexist once said " I'd crawl through a barrel of broken glass,just to stick matches in her shite"

i,d love to mount her on my fireplace?
binzy m.cf.c said:
Natalie Sawyer for me all day long not the prettiest as such out of all of them.but just something about her when she smiles.... as Sid The Sexist once said " I'd crawl through a barrel of broken glass,just to stick matches in her shite"

i can't watch claire tomlinson without thinking of jan ravens doing an impersonation of some tv presenter. vicky gomersall was my favourite but she's probably walking like john wayne at the moment. alex quinn can have it though.

I know Claire. Big Spurs fan. She's annoying too. She used to turn up to Spurs away games with a bloke who modelled for Dear Derdrie. She knew him well. The story about Robson is true. Now Helen Chamberlain has 'met' plenty of footballers. One of them owns a lot of houses, allegedly ;)

wedderburn.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.