Sky Sports Robinho Page

KolarovsLeftPeg

In the back garden burning my old Chelsea shirt.
Just been scanning through the Sky Sports website, went onto City's page and a look at the squad list, clicked on Robinho. All his details, height, age etc. were there.
However there's this bit that says player rating (which I think fans vote for) and Robinho has 6.6.
The numbers read as;
10: Out of this world - very rare, exceptional performances only.

9: Excellent - Top-class display, probably the matchwinner.

8: Very Good - Outstanding, very influential.

7: Good - Impressive, eye-catching.

6: Average - No major faults, nothing overly impressive.

5: Below Average - Some faults, out-of-touch.

If fans do vote for it, it just proves how jelous people are of his ability and our money as a whole, the fact that we could sign him and no-one else could etc.
Anyway just thought it was a bit outrageous.

RyantheBlue said:
Just been scanning through the Sky Sports website, went onto City's page and a look at the squad list, clicked on Robinho. All his details, height, age etc. were there.
However there's this bit that says player rating (which I think fans vote for) and Robinho has 6.6.
The numbers read as;

If fans do vote for it, it just proves how jelous people are of his ability and our money as a whole, the fact that we could sign him and no-one else could etc.

Was listening to Alan Green last week (I know he talks shite), he made a comment something like 'city should never have signed him and he goes missing too often'. 2nd top scorer in the prem, only Anelka has more goals. He is pure class. If he played for one of the 'top 4' they would be drooling.

vincent said:
RyantheBlue said:
The numbers read as;

Was listening to Alan Green last week (I know he talks shite), he made a comment something like 'city should never have signed him and he goes missing too often'. 2nd top scorer in the prem, only Anelka has more goals. He is pure class. If he played for one of the 'top 4' they would be drooling.

Yep Agreed, if had 11 Goals in a Utd shirt he'd be the greatest player on earth. Not that he isn't with 11 goals for City :)

dannybcity said:
Fans of other teams all seem to think he's shit, you can tell by the way they react to him. It's like "yeah but he did nothing till he scored?"

not sure about that, I just think they want him to be shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.