Sky Sports Robinho Page

He's been exceptional at times. Everyone knew what a great dribbler he is , but I've been majorly impressed with his vision and ability to pick a pass.

He only tends to go missing when he roams about too much.

I just love watchin him play. When he did all those stepovers cutting in for a shot, everyone in the stadium knew what he was going to do but you have no clue when he is gonna do it. The defender knew he was gonna cut onto his right foot for a shot but he was powerless to stop it. Must be a nightmare to defend against him.

And that flicked backheel to elano? fantastic, completely natural, effortless skill. Anyone who says Ronaldo is more skillful that Rob hasn't got a clue about football.

vincent said:
RyantheBlue said:
Just been scanning through the Sky Sports website, went onto City's page and a look at the squad list, clicked on Robinho. All his details, height, age etc. were there.
However there's this bit that says player rating (which I think fans vote for) and Robinho has 6.6.
The numbers read as;
10: Out of this world - very rare, exceptional performances only.

9: Excellent - Top-class display, probably the matchwinner.

8: Very Good - Outstanding, very influential.

7: Good - Impressive, eye-catching.

6: Average - No major faults, nothing overly impressive.

5: Below Average - Some faults, out-of-touch.

If fans do vote for it, it just proves how jelous people are of his ability and our money as a whole, the fact that we could sign him and no-one else could etc.
Anyway just thought it was a bit outrageous.

Was listening to Alan Green last week (I know he talks shite), he made a comment something like 'city should never have signed him and he goes missing too often'. 2nd top scorer in the prem, only Anelka has more goals. He is pure class. If he played for one of the 'top 4' they would be drooling.

Alan Green's a complete anti City nob jockey. I had to work on Derby day and had to listen to 5 Live. It was sick making. I was really going to complain to the BBC about it. He was coming out with stuff like "berbatov or Robinho, I know who'd I rather have!" and crap like that.
And "kissing the badge, what's that about>" I don't think Robster has actually kissed the badge, He holds the badge and shows it to the crowd I think.
Anyway, a disinterested (old)Bulgarian or a brilliant (young) Brazillian, who'd you rather have ?
OK, I know we do have both :-) !!
Anyway, F*** of Green, we mostly pay the licence fee, so you work for all of us, not just those in London and Peterborough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.