Sky Sports should be renamed Rag Sports.

kiam06

Just watched Soccer Saturday going through their so called 'team of the season' which is just an excuse to kiss the top 4's arse. They mentioned Superman but Charlie Nicholas said he would have other players ahead of him, which is a joke and they suggested Robinho and he also slagged him off by saying he hasn't done enough even though he is one of the top scorers in his FIRST Premiership seaon.

They are a bunch of jokers on Rag Sports News and somebody needs to remind them there are other teams other than the so called ' top four'.

What do people think, why do they hate City so much? Are they paid by the top four to mention them and their players every chance they get?

Re: Charlie Nicholas hates City for some reason

made me laugh when he basically said he'd have kevin davies over robinho
prick

That's why I don't listen to SSN apart from transfer time.

It wasn't all Top 4 arse kissing, i've been watching and they have put the likes of Jagielka/Hangelaand(sp?) in for a slot in the team.

Rushton121 said:
prick

Yes that was a classic, we should run a world wide poll. Would you rather have Kevin Davies or Robinho emmm I wonder who would win?

if he said that,, he is an undoubted duck egg
kiam06 said:
Rushton121 said:
prick

Yes that was a classic, we should run a world wide poll. Would you rather have Kevin Davies or Robinho emmm I wonder who would win?

Hooch said:
It wasn't all Top 4 arse kissing, i've been watching and they have put the likes of Jagielka/Hangelaand(sp?) in for a slot in the team.

They did but they have to throw a few tokens in. Most of the panel still argued for top four players ie Carragher, Ferdinand etc..

They're a joke.

The Irish times had an alternative team of the year today a team without any of the top 4
Schwarzer
Johnson
Samba
Turner
Figueroa
Valencia
Ashbee
Ireland
Young
Cahill
Kevin Davies

manager: Tony Pulis

kiam06 said:
Hooch said:

They did but they have to throw a few tokens in. Most of the panel still argued for top four players ie Carragher, Ferdinand etc..

They're a joke.

Don't watch it then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.