Sky Sports should be renamed Rag Sports.

its a disgrace,, i watched 30 mins thurs morn before work.. and a ryan giggs interview had been on 3 times... it should be called good morning top 4 fans,, rather than sports fans.

Re: Charlie Nicholas hates City for some reason

kiam06 said:
Rushton121 said:
made me laugh when he basically said he'd have kevin davies over robinho
prick

Yes that was a classic, we should run a world wide poll. Would you rather have Kevin Davies or Robinho emmm I wonder who would win?

Most people in the world would be like "Kevin who?"

completely agree with you. Simple answer....

TURN OFF!

along with TalkSh*te, along with 606 with Alan Green and 'Spooney' for pittys sake.

Also don't buy/read the Mirror

If and when we ever break into the top 4, I really hope that we freeze all of these muppets out, offer them no interviews and not even allow them into the stadium. They are all over-paid, sanctamonious tossers with a skin-crawling toadying-up to Sir Alax even when he treats them with zero-disguised contempt.

The time is coming when they will need us. Lets show them the same 'respect'!

Surley if your picking the best players though you would only choose the top 4 :S
What am i going to hear on here next "Ireland world player of the year"

I usually think they are okay, Paul Merson has an issue with City thats for sure but as a programme its okay! City are 10th and could finish 11th if we lose tomorrow and Stoke win so why should our players be rated as highly as the top 4's? a few of our players have had a good season but theres no one who has been consistently good week-in-week out like they are in the top 4 teams! Ive never seen Michael Essien have a bad game for Chelsea or Ghana, Gerrard and Rooney rarely underperform for their teams or for England (they are Englands regular top performers), Lampard has been exemplary for Chelsea this season he never lets them down, i could go on and not even top 4 as there are Everton players who are a lot better and more consistent than our lads!

On our day we'll beat anyone but our day comes less than 10 times a season and players who are that inconsistent wont get in any teams of the season!

Im not saying our players are shit or should be sold, or that they'll be this inconsistent next season; but usually as a panel they are right! Merson is anti-City but we're not exactly lighting the world alight when we dont score at Bolton, Boro, Stoke, Pompey or struggle against West Brom are we!?

kiam06 said:
Just watched Soccer Saturday going through their so called 'team of the season' which is just an excuse to kiss the top 4's arse. They mentioned Superman but Charlie Nicholas said he would have other players ahead of him, which is a joke and they suggested Robinho and he also slagged him off by saying he hasn't done enough even though he is one of the top scorers in his FIRST Premiership seaon.

They are a bunch of jokers on Rag Sports News and somebody needs to remind them there are other teams other than the so called ' top four'.

What do people think, why do they hate City so much? Are they paid by the top four to mention them and their players every chance they get?

mcfc78 said:
its a disgrace,, i watched 30 mins thurs morn before work.. and a ryan giggs interview had been on 3 times... it should be called good morning top 4 fans,, rather than sports fans.

But considering United were only crowned Champions (blaaeerr *gips up in corner, again!*) last weekend and have a European Cup final next week is an interview with Andy O'Brien on his come back from injury to face City for Bolton, or Ryan Giggs gonna be on the tele?

If you watch the transfer window who is on 3-4 times every hour? who, on deadline day did the whole country stay up to see who they signed? It was City and we will be the same this summer! It actually gets boring how much we're on over the transfer window because its usually a made up story of City in talks with this guy or that! It evens itself out we get as much coverage as anyone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.