Sky sports super sunday

And those three officials on that picture, if they don't represent the evil triangle of satanic red devils, I'm fred the red! lol - wtf!
pissed my sides at this thread.

Didsbury Dave said:
This forum has actually gone insane this last few weeks. I can't quite believe some of this stuff.

The bigger we get the more head the balls turn up on here.

Didsbury Dave said:
This forum has actually gone insane this last few weeks. I can't quite believe some of this stuff.
this. unbelievable. WHYS THE RED BUTTON RED IT SHOULD BE THE BLUE ONE COS CITY WON DA LEAGUE

During an ad break on Sky Sports News in the early hours of this morning, there was a DHL advert shown. This is clearly Sky's agenda seeping through. Why put money United's way? Why can't they even it up with an Etihad advert? Biased bastards all of them.

citykev28 said:
During an ad break on Sky Sports News in the early hours of this morning, there was a DHL advert shown. This is clearly Sky's agenda seeping through. Why put money United's way? Why can't they even it up with an Etihad advert? Biased bastards all of them.
It is well known that Sky licks Taggarts arm pits etc. Fact is Manchester City are the current Premiership CHMPIONS:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.