Sky Sports tip off "Argentina 78" Derby day plans????

I've found a few rolls of Anaglypta wallpaper in the loft. I'm guessing it'll be difficult to smuggle them in and even harder to lob them though.

Perhaps I should take my pasting table as well. When I tried to stick this sh!t to the walls 20 years ago, it did nothing but fly off.

TueartsCossackSpray said:
I've managed to find 3 old rolls of Zan Izal medicated toilet paper down the back of my airing cupboard. i remember buying family pack when Kwik save was going under. I never thought I'd find a use for it until now as it never got the muck of mi aris, it just spread it all over my buttocks. in fairness though , the finger never went through and I think it will be unbeatable when being lobbed from the third.
happy days!
please can I have one? I used to chuck those in the 70`s

I'll be in block 216 and i'm thinking of making some flour bombs for the Swamp residents. Should i use self raising or just plain flour?

kimbo said:
I'll be in block 216 and i'm thinking of making some flour bombs for the Swamp residents. Should i use self raising or just plain flour?
either will do, just put plenty of dogshit in with the flour

TueartsCossackSpray said:
I've managed to find 3 old rolls of Zan Izal medicated toilet paper down the back of my airing cupboard. i remember buying family pack when Kwik save was going under. I never thought I'd find a use for it until now as it never got the muck of mi aris, it just spread it all over my buttocks. in fairness though , the finger never went through and I think it will be unbeatable when being lobbed from the third.
happy days!

It's not fit for purpose that stuff. It doesn't 'absorb' it just 're-distributes'.

warpig said:
does anyone know the secret to chucking a bog roll so that it unravels during flight. the last one a lobbed stayed tight in a ball and hit some guy on the back of the head on the front row. he was not happy.

Yes dont use aldi recycled bog roll use Andrex

140k702.jpg

Right who is going to tidy up afterwards?

dannybcity said:
barryo said:
I run a cleaning company and we use loads of blue roll for our jobs. I'm gonna bring a dozen of them and turf them off the 3rd tier 309 so I'll be passing them around.

I cant wait for Saturday.

Not the big fat blue rolls used to dry hands! I'm on the bottom tier and I'm fairly sure that if it was to land on my head it would kill me.

I was thinking the same, if one of them doesn't unfurl somebody will get hurt. I'm fine where I am unless they aim at the rags, which hopefully we won't.

That said if barryo gets a dozen (or 1) of them past the stewards I'll be a little surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.