Sky Sports

karen7 said:
I think commenting on what pellers said was fair because it does sound like he got it wrong BUT to replay it and then take him to bits was out of order

Would they have done that to the GPC? Nope

Hoddle was nearly in tears because he couldn't get a word in edgeways!

Carragher is a more knowledgeable ex-player - but trying to embarrass Pelle is ridiculous. So what if he got in wrong - before this evening - we were happy at our progress and being in the next stage of the comp. Bring on Barca anyhow - we can beat anyone on our day! Bayern were good in the first game - but a bit fortunate that things went their way in the first 12 minutes. If only Silva's first leg effort hadn't hit the bar!!

Citysmith said:
karen7 said:
I think commenting on what pellers said was fair because it does sound like he got it wrong BUT to replay it and then take him to bits was out of order

Would they have done that to the GPC? Nope

Or Wenger, if they want to analyse something why don't they ask David Moyes if he has actually got a fookin clue?

lunebleu said:
I have never felt so fucking angry after watching a so called analysis! ---'No well done City '-'Great comeback' ---no supporting a British team beating a top German Team. Lets slag off Pellegrini for not putting Aguero on to go for a 4-2 . On one level a fair comment--but then to replay Pellegrini interview to emphasise ---nay embarrass him. -------is disgraceful. I 'm so bleedin' mad I've thrown my cheese and onion pie at the Budgie.

Was it a Ginsters.

Hoddle still smarting from the 6-0.....

Quinn and Tyler pair of wankers.

Won't take the smile of my face though. Twats.

Hoddle is a ****, Bayern's 1st was offside, 2nd was defensive mistakes.

Pellers did drop a bollocks though.

Stelling trying to pull it back a little still no praise from Hodldle or spouse twat , it was Bayerns fault they lost all our goals were lucky

Still at it now. W***ERS.

It doesn't matter you dicks - the Red Dippers and Spurs aren't even in the ECL. Get over it.

We had already qualified and have just won 3 away games in Europe. Has Hoddle even looked at the stats to support his argument that we didn't up our game. Tit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.