SKY tv fixtures - any news on release date?

Think this was asked on here a week or so back. From what I can remember, it's somewhere around July 7th. That could be wrong though, so don't take it as gospel.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
Any news on when Sky are going to tell us the dates they are moving our matches to?

Keep your eye on this space
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12942,00.html

Does anyone know when the sky dates are made to i.e. will they announce the christmas fixtures yet or will that be nearer the time?

They are out next week if anyone hasn't heard, which I know is probably in a thread somewhere so you don't have to post titanic pics

Taken from the OS today:

*The first team’s revised fixture list following the selection of televised games will be revealed late next week.

117 M34 said:
Does anyone know when the sky dates are made to i.e. will they announce the christmas fixtures yet or will that be nearer the time?

They are out next week if anyone hasn't heard, which I know is probably in a thread somewhere so you don't have to post titanic pics
Damn; I was all set as well!

;-)

Not certain about this, but I think that the first round of matches go up to around the end of October, or perhaps mid-november. Don't think they announce the christmas ones this early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.