SKY tv fixtures - any news on release date?

I have to travel from Edinburgh and it is really important to get the fixtures as early as possible to save the fare being £50 quid return or £90 return. When having to travel to every home game, the price makes a huge difference.

Try travelling from the West of Ireland! I can only get over to three or four games a season (costs around €250-300 per game with flights, accomodation, tickets, money for a shandy or two etc etc) and I can only realistically get to saturday games due to flight schedules. A sunday game means not getting into work on monday, with the subsequent loss of a day's pay. With a saturday game (irrelevant what the ko time is), I can fly over on friday afternoon and spend friday and saturday night in M/cr, then fly back on sunday afternoon.

peoffrey said:
reddishblue said:
City v Swansea 12:30 Saturday lunch time.

12.45? We opened the season away at Spurs last time round. Can't someone else do it?

Yes they can. Don't think they will though.

Apologies in advance to didsbury dave if I've got the apostrophe in wrong place. Pedantic twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.