Sky TV Fixtures..

Lenblue

Does anyone know when the next bunch of SKy TV Fixtures are due to be released? Trying to plan a trip to Swansea, hoping it won't be Monday night!

Anyone know?

dont think they have said yet mate, but i think its a joke the amount of games we have had moved this season from saturday afternoon when it should be played!

Lenblue said:
Does anyone know when the next bunch of SKy TV Fixtures are due to be released? Trying to plan a trip to Swansea, hoping it won't be Monday night!

Anyone know?
Surely they wouldnt be stupid enough to put a game between two teams so far apart with no trains back after the match on on a monday night would they.........

Doh!

Was just thinking same as I need to know for the Chelsea home game scheduled for Paddy's day 17th March, I reckon this one will be moved to Sunday and be on Sky. It will need to be moved if we beat Porto as 2nd leg of the round of 16 is on Thurs 15th March.

Carver said:
Was just thinking same as I need to know for the Chelsea home game scheduled for Paddy's day 17th March, I reckon this one will be moved to Sunday and be on Sky. It will need to be moved if we beat Porto as 2nd leg of the round of 16 is on Thurs 15th March.

If Chelsea are still in the FA Cup, this game will be cancelled as Cup quarter-finals are on this weekend.

Would love to know if the Stoke game on 24th is changing as I'm in Manchester that weekend for a wedding. Wedding is on Saturday, so if Stoke game was moved to the Sunday it would suit me perfectly.

Early Sat or Sunday would do nicely, the mighty Killing Joke on in town that Saturday night, one of the best live bands on the planet, been going strong for 34 years now, and can still produce a wall of sound...........:-)

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody can help. Looking at booking for Arsenal away in April. I dont think it will be moved as we're playing West Brom on the Monday but cant see it being a 3pm kick off either. Do you reckon this is certain to be moved to a late or early kick off?

irishblue said:
Carver said:

If Chelsea are still in the FA Cup, this game will be cancelled as Cup quarter-finals are on this weekend.

Would love to know if the Stoke game on 24th is changing as I'm in Manchester that weekend for a wedding. Wedding is on Saturday, so if Stoke game was moved to the Sunday it would suit me perfectly.

If it isn't moved just show your face at the start of the wedding proceedings - fuck off to the match - head back afterwards to the wedding reception and just say you've been mingling with all the guests - if anyone asks awkward questions.

Impeccable said:
irishblue said:
Carver said:

If it isn't moved just show your face at the start of the wedding proceedings - fuck off to the match - head back afterwards to the wedding reception and just say you've been mingling with all the guests - if anyone asks awkward questions.

even more awkward if he's the groom!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.