SKY - what "discount" should I aim for?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
SWP's back said:
Do you need to borrow my dog again for it mate?

Yes please, he halves the workload.

line:

Right Side

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrong Side

GSC

SWP's Back.

JMW's Mother

Rupert the Dog

Agreed

bluesmith said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
bluesmith said:
I pay £26 a month for all tv channels bar ESPN

How ?
by being a twat basically, threaten to leave, pick arguments in everything they say, ask to speak to manger and keep escalating.
You sound like a fucking nightmare - I'm surprised none of the managers have told you to fuck off to Virgin.

I work for sky , the discount goin at the mo is 25% of ur tv for 3month. And all existing tv cust are entitled to free unlim bb and talk for 6 months although they keep the exisitng customers bit quiet. But b careful cos some of the cancellations twam will just cancel ur account and not offer anything!

immels wonkey eye said:
I work for sky , the discount goin at the mo is 25% of ur tv for 3month. And all existing tv cust are entitled to free unlim bb and talk for 6 months although they keep the exisitng customers bit quiet. But b careful cos some of the cancellations twam will just cancel ur account and not offer anything!
I get all the film channels and everything else but only get Sky Sports 1. When I rang for a quote to get all the Sky Sports channels plus ESPN I was told it would be 17 quid extra per month. Any suggestions how I can bring this down without being a twat and escalating/threatening to leave etc.

mr t said:
bluesmith said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
by being a twat basically, threaten to leave, pick arguments in everything they say, ask to speak to manger and keep escalating.
You sound like a fucking nightmare - I'm surprised none of the managers have told you to fuck off to Virgin.
I am but its probably saved me the price of my season ticket each year. I can live with plaing the twat for a couple of hours a year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.