SKY YOU BUNCH OF C***S

Haz said:
SWPISHOME said:
Sky are just a bunch of money grabbing c****

I know exactly what Sky are like. I've had lots of problems with them in the past. In my experience they are the most incompetent company in existence. I'll never forgive Sky for f*cking me about all those times, and if there was an alternative i've leave in 2 seconds flat. Except they'd probably f*ck up the account closure too and still charge me, knowing them.

Have you met Setanta? ;-) They truly are the pits!!!!!

Lucky I have had Sky 10 years and not one problem ever.

10 years - 2 countries and never a problem - did break from them when I first moved here and 1 year with NTL was enough.

if you ring up and say your thinking about cancelling your subscription they always offer you x amount of months half price. you can only do it once i think but if your low on money could save yourself some

bigmalsfedora said:
they fucked mine up so i left on principle and yes they still reckon i owe them £150 3 years later

They kept making the same mistake on my account month after month after month. Every sodding month I'd have to ring them up, at great expense since they keep you on hold for ages, get them to refund me and complain about it happening yet again. Full of excuses of course, but they don't really know how to use their systems properly, the halfwits. Went on for over 6 months in the end, before they advised me to cancel the DD and pay cash. S oI did. They sent me an unpolite letter saying charges were added to my account for cancelling the DD! Wankers!

They promised me a £10 goodwill gesture as an apology. Did I ever recieve it? Nope. When I enquired where my £10 was, they said I'd had it, and insisted they could prove it. So I asked them to. They couldn't, but they still insisted I'd had it. Liars and con artists! And If they ever say they'll credit you in goodwill, don't hold your breath, you won't ever get it.

had a problem with sky recently....the new "sky viewing card" advert played about 3 months ago saying your cards will be with you in 1-2 months you may expieciernce some problems. so after the 3 months(start of this month) i had missed about 10 wickets and other stuff on the box becasue the card fucked up and takes ages to reset n turn back on....so i took it uppon myself to fuck sky over....was thinking abbout changing my internet n phone to sky as have it with bt but this problem playeded into my hands i complaine about the card not turning up and not one letter or phone call to just advise it will be with me soon bad expericence in last few months for a service i pay good money for to not fuck up and then mentioned i was going to change my phone n net to them but was thinking about puttint all my tv phone net to virgin....boom got a cracking deal on all of them and pay half the amount i would pay for mt phone n net with bt and its fast net now...winner but i agree absolute twats and i blame andy grey and jamie redknapp!

Unlucky mate,

To be fair not had many problems with Sky at all (touch wood) but heard its a hassle being passed to and fro, nothin worse.
What did take the piss was when I got a letter about faulty thomson sky boxes that they were coming round to replace (but mine was pace not thomson) but felt the need to replace my new sky hd box with a used reconditioned one! Wernt havin none of it cheeky buggers.

Robbo. said:
Im fucking had it up too fuch here!! *points at head*

fucking three times i have been cut off after waiting fucking half a fucking hour to speak to someone about why my fucking sky acount says to upgrade please call fucking o8fuckin 004346322 or somthing, whan i already have the full fucking package. This is my second fucking box in as many months and its doing my fucking head in.

AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NURSE!! hes out of his cage again!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.