sky4!!!

jamesefc said:
sixlashes said:
pmsl ...now run along jimmy
no its ok think ill stay a bit longer im having fun, winding you up on your biggest game of the season, good old fergis magic watch

and your big games are..............stoke,bolton,portsmouth,burnley ;)

jamesefc said:
hahaha what time do the dancing bears come out?? come to think of it all the clowns were out today. opps wath out for that bucket richards opps to late ! do'h

Although this guy is an utter trollop, his point about Richards falling over buckets is rather comical and has a ring of truth (despite spelling errors due to lack of education).

All day he didn't look steady on his feet and he surely is not good enough to lead us through the next few years? I mean I support players through thick and thin but this guy has been consistently bad for 2 years now. I prefer Zabaleta, I've not seen him have a terrible game unlike Richards.

Edit: Sorry 2 years is an exaggeration but last season and this season so far he has been poor.

jamesefc said:
sixlashes said:
pmsl ...now run along jimmy
no its ok think ill stay a bit longer im having fun, winding you up on your biggest game of the season, good old fergis magic watch

James, as a mancunian having moved to Liverpool 20 years ago, I make a big effort to defend your city and its people against the stereotypical image some people hold. (Check previous posts of mine if you want to check). And then along comes a dick like you to undo all my good work.

SkyBlueFlux said:
jamesefc said:
hahaha what time do the dancing bears come out?? come to think of it all the clowns were out today. opps wath out for that bucket richards opps to late ! do'h

Although this guy is an utter trollop, his point about Richards falling over buckets is rather comical and has a ring of truth (despite spelling errors due to lack of education).

All day he didn't look steady on his feet and he surely is not good enough to lead us through the next few years? I mean I support players through thick and thin but this guy has been consistently bad for 2 years now. I prefer Zabaleta, I've not seen him have a terrible game unlike Richards.

thanks, (not the spelling bit i have very thick fingers)
but i came on here when the lescott saga started, just to see what you all thought, but recently the man city fans i known seem to think that the team is unstoppable and deserves to win everything, you know the things you hate about the rags as you say. and most of the post on here tonight seem to confirm it as well.
anyway bye

jamesefc said:
SkyBlueFlux said:

thanks, (not the spelling bit i have very thick fingers)
but i came on here when the lescott saga started, just to see what you all thought, but recently the man city fans i known seem to think that the team is unstoppable and deserves to win everything, you know the things you hate about the rags as you say. and most of the post on here tonight seem to confirm it as well.
anyway bye

So you still calling for moyes head on kipper ?

scousemanc said:
jamesefc said:

James, as a mancunian having moved to Liverpool 20 years ago, I make a big effort to defend your city and its people against the stereotypical image some people hold. (Check previous posts of mine if you want to check). And then along comes a dick like you to undo all my good work.[/quote

sorry, i do feel guilty for winding everyone up, but i couldnt help it.

So you still calling for moyes head on kipper ?[/quote]

no, i never have, love him, and with out a doubt the best man for the job, i sometimes wonder who we would get if he did go, and i cant see anyone wanting to come with his skill. who would want to come when he has pennys to spend year in year out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.