SKY'sports top 12 teams of all time

2N68dFJ.gif

Fuck me salt sports news.
I'm not surprised one iota, why would sky sports want to big us up or mention us being up there.
A domestic treble never been done before., 198 points in two seasons, 7 out of 8 domestic honours but sky decide to not bother with any of it.
Their colours are nailed firmly to their last and it's the colour red.

This is supposed to be one of the biggest broadcasting corporation's in sport yet they are so bitter in their views with us, belittle us, love telling the shit stories about us with glee, love to see us fall.

Look at them reporting on this UEFA bollocks, sky have already banned us in their eyes, sums up the ****s feelings towards us.

Fuck them. Scouse rag loving wankers.
Used to enjoy SSN in the background while doing other stuff around the house, it markedly changed when it became part of the sports pay package rather than free-to-air.

Although I don't pay for it & use IPTV the only time it's ever on now is if I'm watching the scores on Saturday if not at our game & even then I play music as all you hear is big nose, Merson etc screaming & groaning.

Similar to talkragshite, the theory of all sports stations is brilliant, in practice they aim for the lowest denominator.

Manchester City 2017-2019 is the best club side in English football history.

We broke virtually every top flight record in a single season, replicated it the following year and won the first ever domestic treble all whilst playing the best football this country has ever seen.
I would agree with this

We broke virtually every top flight record in a single season, replicated it the following year and won the first ever domestic treble all whilst playing the best football this country has ever seen.
Nailed it mate ;)

Ah yes, but we cheated don’t forget. ;-)

l

An opinion that has been expressed by several pundits & so-called experts - not just us Blues. The biggest laugh about this is that we don't even get a mention in the table.
Fixed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.