Sleeping Tonight

I've been more worried about this than the match. I'm shit at getting to sleep but once i am i'm shit at getting up and no amount of alarms will wake me! coach at 6.45 if i miss that i would cry.

BornLate58 said:
Apart from 10 pints Strongbow how the hell do you get to sleep tonight.
Like a dog with two dicks and waiting for Santa all at once.

i am currently sat in me kitchen eating hot-pot tea while the fuckin in-laws are banging on in the other room. I'm still buzzing with excitement, anticipation and giddyness. They're a blur in the background.
Once they've fucked off i'll be hitting the hay with the wife before going for a good kip

Really wanted a booze free night to be up fresh as a daisy.
Then I thought bollocks the party starts now.
Now on my second bottle of Pinot Grigio.
Wine not usually my tipple but may be an omen here GIO?
Any blues on stockport station tomoz?

sleep well fellow blues and have sweet dreams co tomorrow is finally our day - have no fears - by 7pm on saturday we will all be happy and Roberto will once again be our hero - trust him and trust what i tell you!

bluebrickroad said:
sleep well fellow blues and have sweet dreams co tomorrow is finally our day - have no fears - by 7pm on saturday we will all be happy and Roberto will once again be our hero - trust him and trust what i tell you!

Sleep my arse......

I'm cracking a bottle of baileys any minute now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.