Slim chance

Cityfishy

Does it annoy anyone else that our chances of qualifying for Europe are still described as being 'slim' by the press when there is a fair chance we will be 7th come Sunday! Winds me up that does!

Mark126dx said:
Does it annoy anyone else that our chances of qualifying for Europe are still described as being 'slim' by the press when there is a fair chance we will be 7th come Sunday! Winds me up that does!

5pm Saturday !! It will be then up to us to blow it, actually so yes slim chance

not really because I think it's the truth - until we see other teams really cock-up their results I believe we need 12 pts from our remaining matches to make it look more of a 'certainty'.

had we beaten Fulham I would be agreeing with you, but the 'slim' description may not have been written then.

MCFCinUSA said:
not really because I think it's the truth - until we see other teams really cock-up their results I believe we need 12 pts from our remaining matches to make it look more of a 'certainty'.

had we beaten Fulham I would be agreeing with you, but the 'slim' description may not have been written then.

If we beat spuds blackburn and bolton we'll be there IMO

Last min pen against Bolton 0-0 ....upsteps Elano (never missed).....

and he slots it away.

Well it is City.

Hope if we do make it that people will actually turn up this time. If the % of fans on here who go on about europe went we would have a crowd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.